May Days 2013 in Crimea
If you want your May Days in Crimea to be interesting and happy welcome to the Alexandria Hotel!
Let the cold May Sea not embarrass you. There is an outdoor heated swimming pool with an area of 210 square meters (with a chlorine-free water purification system) on the territory of the hotel with the equipped beach zone.
You will see:
- A diverse show program;
- Arrival of a special famous guest;
- Holiday dinner to the accompaniment of live music;
- A specialty of the house: a lamb marinated in rosemary and red wine on the spit;
- A barrel of red and white wine;
The holiday on the 1st of May will take place in the night club where you will see a strip show, dances at the pole and many other things…
The costs of the holiday dinner and the show program are 780 hrn per one person.
The show program for children: free entrance, meals are to be discussed separately.
On the 2nd of May you will be able to visit:
- The main restaurant;
- The open barbeque bar where you are to taste fish kebabs, wings in a honey-mustard sauce, and grilled pork ribs with a ‘Diablo’ sauce.
- The summer restaurant on the roof with a panoramic view to the sea.
The sessions of 3D cartoons, lively games with clowns and children’s disco club are suggested for our young guests.
A preliminary selection of photographs for the competition between the best photographs ‘May Holidays in Alexandria Hotel’ will take place on the 3rd of May in the Cinema of the hotel. An honorable mention prize is visiting the SPA-zone for an hour and a half. The final stage of the competition will take place on our pages in the social networks Vkontake and Facebook.
All details can be specified at our administrator of the Alexandria Hotel by phone+38 050 390 0 391.
Watch our videos, ‘New Year in Alexandria Hotel’
BANQUETTE MENU for the 1st of May
Assorted Fish Canapé:
- Lightly Salted Salmon in Vol-au-vents with Sesame;
- Mackerel of Cold Smoking on Toasts with Herbs;
- Lightly Salted Herring on a Boiled Potato Slice.
- Chicken Roll with Mushrooms and Cheese;
- Liver Paste on Omelette from Guail Eggs;
- Baked Pork in Herbs with Garlic.
- Georgian-Style Cabbage;
- Pickled Mushrooms and Korean-Style Carrot.
Greek Salad with Provence Herbs.
- Lavash (flat unleavened wheat bread) with Cheese And Herbs.
- Fish Shashliks on Skewers with Tartar Sauce;
- Grilled Pork Ribs with ‘Diablo’ Sauce;
- Grilled Pickled Lamb Meat with Rosemary and Red Wine.
Biscuit Cake with Yoghurt Soufflé and Strawberry Sauce.
Juice in assortment.
THREE BARRELS OF ORGANIC WINE!